At Albuquerque’s Balloon Fiesta—the most photographed event on the planet—500 hot air balloons take flight into the blue New Mexico sky in a mass ascension creating a stunning panorama of color. This incredible experience starts our journey through America’s most breathtaking national parks. View the fascinating 800-year-old cliff dwellings lining the canyon walls of Colorado’s Mesa Verde National Park. We’ll devote two days to the Grand Canyon, including a South Rim scenic walk. Zion National Park is a maze of soaring sandstone cliffs decorated in hues of creams, pinks and reds and the dramatic arches and spires of distinctive pink sandstone are the signature of Utah’s amazing Bryce Canyon National Park. Called the “Mountains of the Imagination,” the Grand Tetons of Wyoming form a stunning landscape where jagged peaks tower more than a mile above the valley floor. Lastly, we come to the world ’s first national park— Yellowstone—designated in 1872, crowned with abundant wildlife and awe-inspiring views. And, if these iconic landmarks aren’t enough, we’ve included a three-night stay in the colorful resort town of Jackson, Wyoming.
from $3,169 per person double occupancy
From $4,019 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Per person deposit is $600.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Albuquerque and Jackson to Boston
- Eleven nights’ three-star accommodations
- Fourteen meals: ten breakfasts, four dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta: morning mass ascension and evening Night Magic Glow. Visit Durango. Mesa Verde National Park tour including cliff dwellings, Monument Valley. Cameron Trading Post. Grand Canyon: South Rim scenic walk. Vermilion Cliffs National Monument. Zion National Park, open-air tram ride. Bryce Canyon National Park tour. Jackson: Grand Teton National Park including Logan Canyon and Bear Lake, Yellowstone National Park. OPTIONALS: Grand Canyon—Helicopter Ride.