Once of the world's most captivating places, Sicily has long lured travelers with its natural wonders, cultural treasures and out-of-this-world cuisine. Join us this October as we explore Sicily from the storied streets of Palermo to the most famous of all Italian resort towns—Taormina. In between, we'll visit Erice and sip wine; spend a day marveling at the Greek temples in Siracusa; enjoy dinner at a country agriturismo and lunch on the slopes of Mount Etna; and, finally, discover the charms of Taormina, to this day, a hot spot for the rich and famous. We'll be treated to an excursion to Mount Etna and have plenty of time to explore on our own. With wonderful weather, incredible scenery and historical wonders, Sicily tops our list of favorite places.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled Alitalia Airlines flights from Boston to Palermo and Catania to Boston, via Rome (land only pricing available if you
prefer to make your own air arrangements)
- Seven nights' four-star accommodations
- Fourteen meals: seven breakfasts, three lunches, four dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional local Tour Manager
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–4 Hotel Garibaldi, Palermo
- DAYS 5–8 Hotel Villa Paradiso, Taormina
- DAY 9 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Welcome cocktail. Full-day guided Palermo tour. Countryside agriturismo dinner. Excursion to Erice, Donna Fugata winery visit and lunch. Olive oil tasting. Visit of Cefalu. Half-day guided Taormina walking tour. Seaside restaurant lunch. Full-day excursion to Siracusa and Ortigia Island including archaeological site. Excursion to Mt. Etna. Lunch at Barone di Villa Grande winery.
Pricing and Deposit
Prices are per person double occupancy. SINGLE FRIENDLY PRICING, Single supplement is $525. We have a limited number of single supplements available at just $400. Call to reserve. Triple accommodations may be available upon request. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $300.