“Lapped by brilliant blue water and sprinkled with sun-bleached ruins, the Greek Islands will fill your imagination with mythical tales, your belly with local flavors and your soul with true relaxation.”—Lonely Planet. This eleven night escapade begins in Athens—where the foundations of Western Civilization were laid—before island-hopping through the Cyclades with visits to Santorini: black sand beaches, dry white wine and beautiful Oia with its world-famous sunsets; Mykonos: the most photogenic with blindingly white, blue-domed buildings; and Paros: traditional villages of narrow streets, flowered balconies and hilly, vineyard-covered countryside.
$3,699 per person double occupancy
Call for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $600. Additional deposit may be required at time of air ticket purchase.
This is not a group tour.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Athens, via a connecting city
- Hydrofoil from Athens to Mykonos
- Ferry from Mykonos to Santorini
- Ferry from Santorini to Paros
- Flight from Paros to Athens
- Eleven nights’ four-star accommodations
- Thirteen meals: ten breakfasts, one lunch, two dinners
- Hosted, round-trip airport/hotel/port transfers
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–3 Athenaeum Grand Hotel, Athens
- DAYS 4–6 Porto Mykonos Hotel, Mykonos
- DAYS 7–9 Santorini Palace, Santorini
- DAYS 10–12 Saint Andrea Seaside Resort, Paros
- DAY 13 Flight from Paros to Athens, return to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Athens: walking tour including Acropolis. Mykonos: half-day excursion to Delos island, full day at leisure. Santorini: full-day excursion of Santorini volcano and nearby islands, Manolas, Oia village sunset; full day at leisure. Paros: excursion to Antiparos village, full-day boat excursion with lunch; full day at leisure. OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS WILL BE OFFERED.