“The pipes, the pipes are calling, from glen to glen, and down the mountain side….” Next September you can answer on this week-long jaunt that offers a bit of history, loads of hospitality and a countryside full of charm and beauty. We’ll delve right in when upon arrival, we head directly to the amazing 700-foot-high Cliffs of Moher and later arrive at our accommodations in Galway. In Connemara, we’ll visit the gothic revival lakeside castle of Kylemore Abbey with its Victorian Gardens and have leisure time to explore Galway. Enjoy a visit to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park and a drive through the lovely village of Adare before arriving in Killarney where we’ll have a two-night stay. An amazing excursion is in store as we wind along the Ring of Kerry, see the Gap of Dunloe and enjoy a visit to Muckross House. Journey to world-famous Blarney Castle and earn the gift of gab by kissing the Blarney Stone, before a walking tour of Kinsale. Visit Cork’s English Market, tour Old Jameson Distillery and see the famous Rock of Cashel. Our last stop will be Dublin where we’ll spend two nights and see Trinity College and St. Patrick’s Cathedral on a guided tour with free time to explore on our own.
$2,849 per person double occupancy
$2,849 per person triple occupancy; $3,499 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. TravelSafe Protection Plan is $175. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the insurance. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Passport required. Per person deposit is $400.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Dublin or Shannon
- Seven nights’ accommodations
- Thirteen meals: seven breakfasts, six dinners, including dinner and entertainment at Merry Ploughboy’s Pub
- Escorted, private, round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional local Tour Manager
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–3 Menlo Park Hotel, Galway
- DAYS 4–5 Randles Hotel, Killarney
- DAY 6 Trident Hotel, Kinsale
- DAYS 7–8 Wynn’s Hotel, Dublin
- DAY 9 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Cliffs of Moher, Connemara region, Kylemore Abbey, Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Ring of Kerry, Gap of Dunloe, Muckross House, Blarney Castle and Blarney Stone, Blarney Woolen Mills, Kinsale, Old Jameson Distillery in Midleton, Rock of Cashel, Dublin Tour including Trinity College and St. Patrick’s Cathedral.