Breathtaking landscapes, delicious cuisine, historical sites, fabulous wine, worldfamous shopping—France delights the senses. Our travel fantasies come to life in the uberexclusive south of France among the sundrenched resorts of the Riviera. We’ll spend two nights in Nice, the “Grand Old Dame of the Côte d’Azur,” and have time to stroll its quaint streets and people-watch from a charming café. The Impressionists were inspired by the bright landscapes of Provence and we’ll have a delightful two-night stay in charming Avignon where we visit the 14th-century Papal Palace. The high-speed TGV train whisks us to the City of Light—Paris—and we’ll have a welcoming panoramic tour. With grand architecture, illustrious museums, eclectic neighborhoods, endless shopping and inviting cafés on every corner, you’ll discover the France of your dreams!
$3,599 per person double occupancy
$4,179 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Nice and Paris to Boston, via a connecting city
- TGV high-speed train from Provence to Paris
- Seven nights' accommodations
- Ten meals: seven breakfasts, three dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–3 AC Hotel Nice, Nice
- DAYS 4–5 Mercure Avignon Palais des Papes, Avignon
- DAYS 6–8 Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur, Paris
- DAY 9 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Nice tour featuring Old Town. Cassis with calanques cruise. Avignon tour including the old town and Papal Palace. Paris panoramic tour. OPTIONALS: Nice—Monaco, Monte Carlo Casino and dinner. Avignon—Aixen-Provence excursion including wine-tasting and dinner. Paris—Evening excursion including dinner and river cruise; Versailles Palace and Gardens; Monet and Giverny excursion. PARIS 2n post-tour extension $349 pp/do. OPTIONAL: Montmartre lunch and wine tasting.