Get in touch with your inner cowboy on this trip into the heart of America's natural treasures—the national parks of Utah and Wyoming. We start our journey in Salt Lake City and have our choice of a visit to the Natural History Museum of Utah or the Red Butte Gardens. In the rugged splendor of Wyoming we'll find the cowboy town of Jackson Hole—the “Crown Jewel” of the Northern Rockies. Visit the first and oldest national park in the world at incomparable Yellowstone—(shout out if you spot the large, free-roaming herds of buffalo!)—and unforgettable Old Faithful. The Tetons are majestic and massive, creating an incredible landscape with twelve peaks above 12,000 feet. In Park City, Utah we'll visit Main Street with more than 64 historic buildings, charming shops, galleries and boutiques.
$2,799 per person double occupancy
$2,769 per person triple occupancy; $3,549 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Cancellation waiver and travel insurance is $250. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Per person deposit is $550. If you purchase the waiver, the deposit is $300. Instant purchase airfare may be available at a lower rate. Call for details.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Salt Lake City, via a connecting city
- Private sedan transfers within 50 miles of Boston's Logan Airport (one car per booking)
- Seven nights’ first class accommodations
- Ten meals: seven breakfasts, three dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1–2 Radisson Hotel Downtown, Salt Lake City
- DAYS 3–6 Snow King Resort, Jackson Hole
- DAY 7 Park City Marriott, Park City
- DAY 8 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Salt Lake City tour, Natural History Museum of Utah OR Red Butte Gardens. Jackson, Oregon Trail Museum, Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, cowboy entertainment and chuck wagon dinner. Grand Teton National Park. Park City: Olympic Park and Main Street. OPTIONALS: Jackson Hole—Snake River whitewater rafting & Lunch, Snake River scenic float & Lunch, Rodeo & Dinner.