Experience a spectacular panorama of snow-capped mountains, Alpine lakes, meadows of wildflowers, prairies and high plains as we travel to the awe-inspiring Rocky Mountains for visits to four National Parks, two National Forests and a National Monument—not to mention paradise on earth at Colorado Springs' Garden of the Gods. Rocky Mountain National Park—called the “Roof of the Rockies”—dominates the landscape with its massive peaks and rugged canyons. More than 40 movies have been filmed among the more than 1,000 red sandstone arches of Arches National Park. At incomparable Canyonlands National Park we'll see the Island in the Sky mesa perched atop massive cliffs. Witness the ancient cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde National Park, named “one of the 50 places to visit in a lifetime,” by National Geographic magazine. Our adventure also includes a ride on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad and a journey aboard a cog railway to the top of Pike's Peak (approx. 14,110').
$3,249 per person double occupancy
$3,219 per person triple occupancy; $4,049 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Cancellation waiver and travel insurance is $240. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Per person deposit is $550. If you purchase the waiver, the deposit is $300. Instant purchase airfare may be available at a lower rate. Call for details.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Denver, via a connecting city
- Private sedan transfers within 50 miles of Boston's Logan Airport (one car per booking)
- Eight nights’ first-class accommodations
- Twelve meals: eight breakfasts, four dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Manager
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1–2 Sheraton Denver Downtown, Denver CO
- DAYS 3–4 Doubletree Hotel Grand Junction, Grand Junction CO
- DAYS 5–6 Durango Strater Hotel, Durango CO
- DAYS 7–8 Hotel Elegante, Colorado Springs CO
- DAY 9 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Junction, Colorado National Monument, Rim Rock. Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Island in the Sky mesa. Silverton, Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. Mesa Verde National Park and Spruce Tree Cliff Dwellings. San Juan National Forest and Rio Grande National Forest. Pike's Peak Cog Railway and Garden of the Gods. OPTIONAL: Colorado Springs—Air Force Academy.