A concert at Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, is an American tradition. This iconic setting, with the Berkshires in the background, makes for a summer evening you'll never forget. We've chosen four amazing concerts that include conductor Keith Lockhart, our home-town Boston Pops and of course, John Williams' wonderful Film Night. Accommodations are at the historic Red Lion Inn in the heart of Norman Rockwell's favorite town, Stockbridge, and we've included admission to The Mount, the lovely estate home and gardens of author Edith Wharton.
$599 per person double occupancy in Standard Deluxe Rooms
The Red Lion Inn has several room types available yet rooms with two beds are limited. Call The Travel Club for room arrangements and triple and single reservations. Per person deposit is $300.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Two nights’ first-class accommodations: The Red Lion Inn, Stockbridge
- Full breakfast each morning
- Concert—Tanglewood reserved shed seat
- The Mount Estate & Gardens admission
- To-Go Picnic Lunch provided by The Red Lion Inn
- Parking at hotel