THE MYSTICAL RUINS AND MISTY PEAKS of Machu Picchu are, for many, a once-in-a-lifetime destination. One of the most popular places to visit in the world, it appears on many lists of the best places to see and is recognized as one of the seven Modern Wonders of the World. On this amazing Peruvian adventure, we'll walk in the footsteps of the ancient Inca as we explore Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley. We'll begin in Lima—"an international city, with a wealth of sights, tastes and activities that connect the present with its ancient past"—The New York Times; and explore Cuzco—"the foremost city of the Inca Empire is now the undisputed archaeological capital of the Americas, as well as the continent's oldest continuously inhabited city."—Lonely Planet. Discover the wonder, mystery and natural beauty of Peru's ancient civilizations, vibrant cities, and breathtaking landscapes.
$3,569 per person double occupancy
$3,974 for single reservations.
Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required.
Per person deposit is $600.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Lima, via a connecting city
- Internal flights from Lima to Cuzco
- Nine nights' three-star accommodations, dayroom on departure day from Lima
- Sixteen meals: nine breakfasts, three lunches, four dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1–3 Casa Andina Select Miraflores, Lima
- DAYS 4–6 Hilton Garden Inn Cusco, Cuzco
- DAYS 7 El MaPI by Inkaterra, Aguas Calientes
- DAYS 8–9 Hilton Garden Inn Cusco, Cuzco
- DAY 10-11 Dayroom in Lima, return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Lima tour including Laro Museum, and Huaca Huallamarca archaeological site. Free day in Lima. Cuzco highlights tour including Cristo Blanco statue. The Sacred Valley of the Incas including traditional markets and Ollantaytambo ruins. Machu Picchu tour. Free day in Cuzco. OPTIONALS: Lima
—Excursion to Pisco & Nazca Lines with lunch; Traditional Peruvian Dinner. Cuzco
—Peruvian Cooking Demonstration & Dinner, Return visit to Machu Picchu; Incan Traditions Excursion to Moray, Maras & Chinchero & Dinner. THE AMAZON 4n post tour extension $899 pp/do land and air. OPTIONAL:
Amazon Canopy Walk.