The jewel of Central America, Costa Rica is an eco-tourism haven with an enlightened approach to conservation that ensures its lush jungles are home to playful monkeys, languid sloths, crocodiles, lizards and a mind-boggling assortment of exotic birds. Considered one of the most bio-diverse regions on earth, we’ll discover natural parks, reserves and protected areas that captivate nature lovers. Our tour begins with an overnight in colorful San Jose before we head to Arenal Volcano National Park and experience a hike along the base of the mountain and a hanging bridges walking tour at tree-top level. Our next stop is the Monteverde Cloud Forest—considered to be one of the most outstanding wildlife sanctuaries in the New World tropics. Our adventure ends at breathtakingly beautiful Guanacaste on the Pacific coast, boasting mesmerizing ocean views, lovely sandy beaches and lush tropical greenery.
$2,099 per person double occupancy
$2,884 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required.
Per person deposit is $500. Additional deposit may be required at time of air ticket purchase.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to San Jose and Liberia to Boston, via a connecting city
- Seven nights’ four-star accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Private, round-trip airport/ hotel transfers
- Services of professional local Tour Manager from Day 1-6
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston, Wyndham Garden Escazu, San Jose
- DAYS 2–3 Hotel Magic Mountain, Arenal
- DAYS 4–5 Hotel & Spa Poco a Poco, Monteverde
- DAYS 6–7 Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort, Guanacaste
- DAY 8 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
San Jose panoramic tour. Visit to town of Sarchi. Arenal Volcano National Park: 2 1/2 hr hike, Mistico Park Hanging Bridges walking tour. Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve. Guanacaste: free time