RESORT & AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- An idyllic, secluded resort on the island of San Salvador, where Columbus first set foot in the Americas.
- Set out across the waves atop a powerful jet ski to explore the island’s virgin coastline.
- Sail off into the sunset on the calm, blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Let Club Med's dive masters introduce you to vibrant sea life at one of the Caribbean's top wall diving destinations.
- Indulge yourself at the Club Med spa by L'OCCITANE®.
- Christopher's: This restaurant boasts colonial-style décor and a terrace for romantic al fresco dining.
- Watling's:Overlooking the turquoise sea, this specialty restaurant is open for late lunch and features an a la carte dinner.
- Verve Lounge and Liquid Bar: This indoor/outdoor bar features cozy lounge areas with antique furniture and décor.
- Azul: This beach bar sits on stilts just steps from the ocean.
- Beacon: Located on the ground floor of the Sea Center, this bar is ideal for a sunset cocktail.
Click to Enlarge
The resort features 236 comfortable club
and expansive deluxe rooms with a choice
of garden or sea views. Each room comes
equipped with a flat-screen television,
coffee machine, safe, hair dryer, mini fridge
and ironing kit. Laundry service available at
• Swimming pool, Club Med spa by
L'OCCITANE® and fitness center
Property Size: 89 acres
Rooms: 236 rooms
Languages: English and French
Currency: Bahamian Dollar
Voltage: 110 Volts
Airport and Transfer Times:
Airport: San Salvador/Cockburn Town
Airport (ZSA) (0.5 mile from resort)
Transfer Time: 5 minutes
(All transfers included if airfare is purchased
from Club Med)
Lessons For All Levels
Sailing, windsurfing, snorkeling, tennis,
fitness classes, waterski and wakeboard
Open Access & Organized Play
Basketball, beach volleyball, paddleboard,
soccer, table tennis, cardio and weights
room, and bocce ball
Scuba diving lessons and Kite surfing
Children and Teen Clubs
Junior’s Club Med - from 11 to 17 years old
(during July & August only)
Off-Site Cultural and Adventure Activities*
Cruise and picnic package (1/2 day)
Island tour (1/2 day)
Lagoon tour (1/2 day)
Sunset cruise (evening)
Deep-sea fishing (1/2 day)
Waverunner outings (1/2 day)
* At extra cost