RESORT & AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- Located on the Caribbean Sea on the
northeast tip of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula.
- Discover the beauty of Mexico along the
pristine beaches of this spectacular resort.
- Explore world-class diving sites along with
the world's 2nd largest coral reef.
- Let out your inner shopaholic in Cancún
and Playa Del Carmen.
- Learn to windsurf or sail atop the calm,
clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Spend the day exploring the ancient Mayan
ruins of Chichen Itza or Tulum.
La Hacienda: The resort's main restaurant, featuring a buffet of international cuisine and local Mexican specialties.
- Las Cazuelas: A specialty restaurant with an over-water terrace that offers a panoramic view of the Caribbean.
- La Estancia: An indoor/outdoor restaurant open all day. At night, it transforms into an Argentinian grill complete with wine cellar.
- Soluna: The perfect place for a refreshing drink out on the terrace.
- Las Velas: An open-air bar situated between the pool and the beach.
- Las Cazuelas: The ideal bar for taking in the night air with a cool cocktail.
Click to Enlarge
This resort has 436 classic club rooms,
elegant deluxe rooms, luxurious suites and
spacious family rooms in locally inspired
buildings. It also features Jade – a 5-Trident
Luxury Space boasting 18 suites, 37 deluxe
rooms and its own private pool and lounge.
60 ocean view family rooms are now
available in the Aguamarina building. Each
room comes equipped with a flat-screen
television, coffee machine, safe, hair dryer
and ironing kit. Laundry service available at
• 1 main pool, 1 5 trident pool, 1 kids' pool, Club Med Spa* by COMFORT ZONE and fitness center℠
Property Size: 22 acres
Rooms: 436 rooms
Languages: English, French and Spanish
Currency: Mexican Peso
Voltage: 110 Volts
Airport and Transfer Times:
Airport: Cancún International Airport
(8 miles from resort)
Transfer Time: 20 minutes
(All transfers included if airfare is purchased
from Club Med)
Lessons for All Levels
Fitness classes, archery, flying trapeze,
sailing, tennis, waterskiing, wakeboarding
Open Access & Organized Play
Basketball, beach tennis, beach soccer,
beach volleyball, kayaking, dance
classes, snorkeling, table tennis, cooking
demonstrations, bocce ball, and water polo
Deep-sea fishing, golf, teen spa and
Children and Teen Clubs
Petit Club Med* – from 2 to 3 years old
Mini Club Med – from 4 to 10 years old
Club Med Passworld – from 11 to 17 years old
Off-Site Cultural and Adventure Activities*
Chichen Itza Express (1/2 day)
Chichen Itza and Valladolid (1 day)
Eco Coba and Cenote (1 day)
Ek Balam and Ria Lagartos (1 day)
Horseback outing (1/2 day)
Isla Mujeres Discovery (1 day)
Playa del Carmen (1/2 day)
Speed boat in the laguna (1/2 day)
Swim with the Dolphins (1/2 day)
Tulum (1/2 day)
and many more
* At extra cost