RESORT & AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- Located on the eastern shore of the Dominican Republic between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Stroll along a 2,000-foot private beach with its own beach bar.
- Discover Tiara, the 5-Trident Luxury Space that offers the utmost in luxury and privacy.
- Let your littlest ones discover paradise through dedicated, enriching programs for children.
- Learn to sail, windsurf or kitesurf atop the glistening waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Top golf destination with onsite golf practice facilities and top golf courses nearby.
- Reinvented circus activity with Club Med CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil.
- New Zen Oasis, made up of 78 Deluxe Zen rooms, an extensive pool, a poolside bar, an outdoor workout area, and a quiet beach.
- Reserved to adults.
- Hispaniola: A waterfront restaurant that serves a sumptuous international buffet at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Samana: Large restaurant near the main swimming pool serving a variety of international and local favorites.
- Indigo Beach Lounge: New all-day dining oceanfront restaurant with table service and with an adult-exclusive dinner at night.
- Cielo: Located opposite the main pool, this bar is perfect for a refreshing drink or light snack.
- Indigo Beach Lounge: The ideal place to relax with a cool drink during the day and let loose on the dance floor at night.
- Hibiscus Bar & Lounge (Zen Oasis)**: Poolside bar reserved for adults only serving drinks and snacks.
Click to Enlarge
The resort has 631 club rooms, deluxe rooms
and spacious family suites. It also features
Tiara, a 5-Trident Luxury Space with a private
infinity pool and lounge area, and brand
new Deluxe Zen rooms**, ideal for couples
looking for a relaxing experience. Each room
comes equipped with a flat-screen television,
coffee machine, hair dryer and ironing kit.
Laundry service available at extra cost.
• 4 swimming pools (1 main pool, 1 at the
5-Trident space, 1 at the Zen Oasis and 1
at the kids club area), Club Med Spa* by
L’OCCITANE® and fitness center.
Property Size: 75 acres
Rooms: 631 rooms
Languages: English, French and Spanish
Currency: Dominican Peso
Voltage: 110 Volts
Airport and Transfer Times:
Airport: Punta Cana Airport
(2 miles from resort)
Transfer time: 10 minutes
(All transfers included if airfare is purchased
from Club Med)
Lessons For All Levels
Archery, sailing, windsurfing, tennis, flying
trapeze, fitness classes, golf, and Club Med
CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil.
Open Access & Organized Play
Basketball, beach volleyball, kayaking, dance
classes, soccer, water polo, bocce ball, table
tennis and snorkeling.
Greens fee packages, kitesurfing, scuba
diving, deep-sea fishing, horseback riding,
teen spa and pajamas club and paddle
Children and Teen Clubs
Baby Club Med* - from 4 to 23 months old
Petit Club Med* - from 2 to 3 years old
Mini Club Med - from 4 to 10 years old
Club Med Passworld - from 11 to 17 years old
Off-Site Cultural and Adventure Activities*
Lobster lunch cruise (1/2 day)
Altos de Chavon and Catalina Island (1/2 day)
Buggy outing (1/2 day)
Exclusive discovery of Saona Island (1day)
Meeting with dolphins (1/2 day)
Santo Domingo (1 day)
Saona catamaran (1 day)
Speed boat rental
* At extra cost