LONDON IS THE PERFECT PLACE to watch the old year turn into the “new.” First, we'll enjoy a “landmarks” tour highlighting Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace. We'll have two days to explore this eminently walkable city on our own or opt for excursions to Windsor Castle or mysterious Stonehenge. On New Year's Eve we'll celebrate with dinner and a champagne toast before opting to watch the spectacular fireworks display over the Thames. Travel to Paris aboard the high-speed Eurostar train and enjoy a Seine river cruise and dinner (optional). Discover the architecture and history during a panoramic guided tour featuring Paris' iconic landmarks—Notre Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Happy New Year!
$3,199 per person double occupancy
$3,989 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $600.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to London, and Paris to Boston, via a connecting city
- Eurostar train from London to Paris
- Seven nights' accommodations: Dorsett City, London 4 nights; Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur, Paris 3 nights (or similar accommodations)
- Ten meals: seven breakfasts, two dinners with wine or beer & New Year's Eve dinner with Champagne toast
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
London tour. Paris tour. OPTIONALS: London—Tower of London & Thames River Cruise; Excursion to Stonehenge & Oxford; Excursion to Windsor Castle. Paris—Dinner & Seine River Cruise; Excursion to Versailles Palace & Gardens. PARIS 2n post-tour extension $399 pp/do. OPTIONALS: Montmartre wine tasting & dinner; home-hosted dinner.