London: four World Heritage Sites, over two hundred free-admission attractions; 6,000 restaurants; more than 40,000 shops and 83 major street markets; glorious parks, pubs and the best theater scene on the planet —this incredible city awaits you! “Paris is a million different things to a million different people,” states Lonely Planet. Infinitely charming and romantic, Paris can fulfill all your vacations dreams with jaw-dropping museums, eclectic neighborhoods, endless shopping and an inviting café on every corner.
$3,349 per person double occupancy
$4,139 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.
RESERVE BY : July 31, 2018
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to London and Paris to Boston, via a connecting city
- Eurostar high-speed train from London to Paris
- Seven nights' accommodations
- Nine meals: seven breakfasts, two dinners with wine or beer
- Sightseeing tours in both cities
- Round-trip, airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
London—Excursion to Windsor Castle; Excursion to Stonehenge and Bath; Tower of London & Thames River Cruise; London Eye & Pub Dinner. Paris—Excursion to Versailles Palace & Gardens; Monet & the Landscapes of Giverny; Evening in Paris: Dinner & River Cruise. PARIS 2n post-tour extension $349 pp/do. OPTIONALS: Montmartre Wine Tasting & Dinner; home-hosted dinner.