It’s “Up, Up and Away” on this festive Father’s Day weekend at the Hot Air Balloon Festival on the Quechee, VT Village Green! Chosen by Yankee Magazine as one of the top 20 summer events, the festival features more than 20 hot air balloons, music, craft artisans, a beer and wine garden and more. Weather and wind permitting, five balloon flights are scheduled during the weekend! We’ve provided accommodations at the Fireside Inn in West Lebanon, NH (less than 15 minutes from Quechee) and admission to the Vermont Institute of Science Nature Center where you’ll experience the unforgettable live raptor exhibition with some of the institutes rehabilitated birds of prey. There’s much to do and see in this lovely part of New England: Quechee Gorge, the beautiful Dartmouth College campus in nearby Hanover and the village of Woodstock, “almost ridiculously pretty” according to The Boston Globe.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Two nights' accommodations: Fireside Inn, West Lebanon, NH
- Full breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner one evening at hotel
- Three-day admission to 40th Annual Quechee Vermont Hot Air Balloon Festival and Crafts Fair (including parking)
- Admission to VT Institute of Science Nature Center and Birds of Prey program
- Admission to Billings Farm and Museum, Woodstock
- Parking at hotel
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person based on double occupancy. $309 per person triple occupancy; $279 per person quad occupancy; $499 for single reservations. Per person deposit is $150.