Why do people visit France? Hmmm. If you have to ask, then you haven't been there yet. So, let's fix that. This is a journey of a lifetime. We'll start in Paris which might literally be indescribable, although countless artists and writers have given it their best! We'll visit the royal palace of Versailles and Claude Monet's home in Giverny. Travel the countryside by high-speed train to the historic walled city of Avignon and explore the Palace of the Popes. In charming Aix-en-Provence—with its lively streets—tour Cézanne's workshop and see the landscapes that inspired him. From Nice on the alluring Côte d'Azur we'll visit Cannes, Monte Carlo and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and enjoy a parfumerie, flower market and the Villa Rothschild.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Paris and Nice to Boston, via a connecting city
- Private sedan transfers within 50 miles of Boston's Logan Airport (one car per booking)
- TGV high-speed train from Paris to Avignon
- Nine nights' accommodations
- Fourteen meals: nine breakfasts, one lunch, four dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–4 Le Meridien Etoile, Paris
- Days 5–7 Grand Hotel Roi Rene, Aix-en-Provence
- Days 8–10 Splendid Hotel & Spa, Nice
- Day 11 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Paris: dinner at the Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise, panoramic coach tour or visit Musee D'Orsay, excursion to Versailles Palace & Gardens and village of Giverny. Avignon: Palace of the Popes. Aix-en-Provence: Cezanne workshop, Mont Sainte-Victoire, Hotel de Caumont Art Center, Provence vineyard, cooking demonstration. Cannes walking tour. Nice: village of Eze, parfumerie, Monaco, flower market, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Villa Rothschild. OPTIONALS: Paris—Louvre Museum; Paradis Latin show with dinner.
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Paris, France
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person based on double occupancy. $4,499 per person triple occupancy; $5,349 for single reservations. Single accommodations for this tour are limited. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Cancellation waiver and travel insurance is $315. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Passport required. Per person deposit is $600.